Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

257 GEORGETOWN ROAD, Beaver Falls, PA, 15010

Reviews of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

caretaker2 August 05, 2011

We have found most staff to be caring and interested. Several staff members have been outstanding! There is a missing link: continuity between shifts and coordination of care could be more thorough. An orientation program with new clients and family would be helpful. A client mentor or an advocate would help eliminate many questions.

Annamarie-1 March 06, 2009

I toured the facility which was nice; however the Social Worker was rather rude which suprised me. Since I myself am a Social Worker I found this disheartening. I would not recommend this facility to anyone nor would say anything nasty. The entire time I was there I felt as though I was being talked down to and treated as if I were clueless. Overall the building was clean and neat. The patients seemed well cared for.

About Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha is a nursing home in Beaver Falls, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 395266
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 120