Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

257 GEORGETOWN ROAD, Beaver Falls, PA, 15010

Reviews of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

May 08, 2017

By SICK 2 STOMACH DAUGHTER

This place is horrible do not send your loved one here.The care is terrible and the place is dirty and smells like urine. My father was here after having a stroke he was unable to stand and get out of bed.The rehab people would come in and work a little with him but never got him up to work with him.He was on oxygen and every time I would go in to see him it was out of his nose and he could not breath well without it.We were there everyday.His hair was dirty and they were to order dry shampoo after 3 or 4 days of them never getting it for him we got it ourselves.We noticed one day that his left arm was swollen and hurt him badly so I got a nurse to look at it .She said that this happens with stroke victims and I did not know any better.A week later we got a call saying they were sending him via ambulance to med center ....5 hour later he passed away due to having a terrible infection in his bloodstream that was through out his body he also had a severe uti infection.Please do not send your loved ones to this place.So much more happened but it would take me forever to give all the details.

July 28, 2016

By RB128870

Beaver Valley does a lot of rehab. It's average but fairly clean. Most of the rooms are doubles, not apartment-type. It's suitable.

March 08, 2015

By anonymous107268750

My mom was in Beaver Valley Nursing and Rehab. It was very good. The staff was very good because they went above and beyond in helping her. I had not tried the food, but it looked a little better than the other place she was in. She was in a shared room, and it was adequate. I was satisfied with it. It was very clean, and the staff was very nice.

April 13, 2013

By helpless one

There are very FEW of teh staff whtuaally seem to care! My grandma was sent there by her doctor after being diagnosed with cancer & half the time, they "forget" to bring her any meals! They don't know how to empty her bag (a colostomy). They leave her in her wheelchair ALL DAY LONG & don't bother checking on her. I don't think I'd recomend this place to my worst enemy! It's a shame to think of how unorganized or uncaring these people seem to be! (Minus the very very FEW who actually pay attention!)

August 05, 2011

By caretaker2

We have found most staff to be caring and interested. Several staff members have been outstanding! There is a missing link: continuity between shifts and coordination of care could be more thorough. An orientation program with new clients and family would be helpful. A client mentor or an advocate would help eliminate many questions.

March 06, 2009

By Annamarie-1

I toured the facility which was nice; however the Social Worker was rather rude which suprised me. Since I myself am a Social Worker I found this disheartening. I would not recommend this facility to anyone nor would say anything nasty. The entire time I was there I felt as though I was being talked down to and treated as if I were clueless. Overall the building was clean and neat. The patients seemed well cared for.

Features of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha is a nursing home in Beaver Falls, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha