Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Overview of Ratings

2.8

April 13, 2013

By helpless one

There are very FEW of teh staff whtuaally seem to care! My grandma was sent there by her doctor after being diagnosed with cancer & half the time, they "forget" to bring her any meals! They don't know how to empty her bag (a colostomy). They leave her in her wheelchair ALL DAY LONG & don't bother checking on her. I don't think I'd recomend this place to my worst enemy! It's a shame to think of how unorganized or uncaring these people seem to be! (Minus the very very FEW who actually pay attention!)

August 05, 2011

By caretaker2

We have found most staff to be caring and interested. Several staff members have been outstanding! There is a missing link: continuity between shifts and coordination of care could be more thorough. An orientation program with new clients and family would be helpful. A client mentor or an advocate would help eliminate many questions.

March 06, 2009

By Annamarie-1

I toured the facility which was nice; however the Social Worker was rather rude which suprised me. Since I myself am a Social Worker I found this disheartening. I would not recommend this facility to anyone nor would say anything nasty. The entire time I was there I felt as though I was being talked down to and treated as if I were clueless. Overall the building was clean and neat. The patients seemed well cared for.

Features of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha

Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha is a nursing home in Beaver Falls, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Beaver Valley Nursing and Reha