Tallwoods Care Center

18 Butler Boulevard, Bayville, NJ, 08721

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Tallwoods Care Center

K-Dubz February 09, 2015

AWFUL! My grandmother was here and I can tell you that the care was atrocious! We dealt with everything from the staff not calling us for emergencies, being misinformed or uniformed about injuries or health issues, to her having her wedding ring stolen, being told "You don't need this anymore." This place needs to be shut down, it's a nightmare.

Cestlavie April 15, 2014

This facility at one time had been thought to be one of the better facility's within the area. Unfortunatly it appears as though it is has been mismanaged and let go. It is now under staffed and nurses and aids are unable to provide the quality of care that you would want for your loved one. Staff appears unhappy and have poor bedside manner which is in return making a terrible atmosphere for residents. When speaking with management regarding these issues you would expect change. I don't know whether it is due to lack of knowledge or just poor laziness that requests never are met and things are not taking care of. Beware, Do not be fooled by this facility, the pretty atmosphere does mean great care. My family member will no longer be here.

GoatOverlord May 25, 2012

From the minute I walked into Tallwoods Care Center I got an immediate feeling of a peaceful atmosphere. There were beautiful pictures on the walls and the facility was well decorated. The visiting area was also has a very relaxing feel to it. The receptionist and nursing staff always seemed ready to help especially when I visited my grandmother. The quality of the food was also very good and provided a well rounded meal that is not repetitious for the residents. Activities are another aspect of Tallwoods that they excel at. The staff provides many different activities in order to keep residents happy. One thing in particular that I disliked about Tallwoods is that some staff seemed to take very long smoking breaks during their shifts. Additionally, on some visits to Tallwoods a few nurses seemed to be having non-work related conversations at the nursing station while call lights were lit above rooms. Overall, Tallwoods is a great facility and I would recommend it to other friends and family.

kaymarie July 31, 2011

At Tallwoods Care Center my grandmother really enjoys having company- people around her age who she could relate to and remember the good old days. She really enjoys the activities and always says how nice the activities volunteers are to her, and how they remind her of her young grand children. There are a few nurses she does not particularly like, I think they are more pushy and she wants to be assisted, not told what to do. She still has plenty of spunk left and I am sure the staff sees that!Her favorite time is spent with her friends in the dining facility, she has raves about the food (not really sure why, I imagined it to be hospital food). From what I have personally seen, her room is kept up well and she really enjoys living there. Her quality of life is where it should be and I have to say the only negative I see is that some of the staff is not so pleasant.

About Tallwoods Care Center

Tallwoods Care Center is a nursing home in Bayville, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Tallwoods Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Tallwoods Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Tallwoods Care Center