Allenbrook Healthcare Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Allenbrook Healthcare Center

March 16, 2012

By akmp82

My mother was a resident at Allenbrook Nursing Home. It was sub-par to say the least. The smell was horrendous and the facility itself was filthy. There were not enough staff members to go around and they seemed uncaring to say the least. their patients were more of a nuisance than a priority. The residents with dementia are treated like prisoners. They are kept in a locked corridor with bars on the windows and chains on the doors. Seeing those people in there was gut wrenching. I took my mother home with me and bathed her myself after First requests and then complaints fell on deaf ears. My mother also seemed to be sedated the majority of the time. After my mothers death I learned that during her stay at Allenbrook she suffered a broken arm and had never received medical attention for it. I pray everyday that my mother forgives me for not having the resources to provide her with better care.

March 10, 2012

By medicalguy2501

This facility is dirty, and constantly has the aroma of urine in the air. Patients don't get the attention required to maintain healthy hygiene. Some patients are even ignored by the staff. I have been in and out of it for sometime now and the staff there doesn't seem to care about the patients. I personal have seen patients calling for a nurses help for over 30 minutes without ever getting the help they needed from staff. The staff gather all the smokers in the front driveway a few times a day for smoke breaks. there are several patients that have had to be removed from the facility that are not even suppose to be there. This place is truly one of the worst facilities that I have ever had a chance to visit! What ever you do, do not let your love ones spend their last days in a place of this stature!

Features of Allenbrook Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Allenbrook Healthcare Center

Allenbrook Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Baytown, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Allenbrook Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Allenbrook Healthcare Center