Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing

42 41 201ST STREET, Bayside, NY, 11361

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing

Ann Marie3 May 03, 2015

My uncle was at Ozanam Hall of Queens for years. It was a wonderful place. They had wonderful staff, great recreation, and good food. People were well taken of. My husband could not go there because he was too young. The food was pretty good. No one there complained. My uncle always ate in his room because he always had visitors at dinner time, so he did not go to the dining room quite often, but it was very nice, big, spacious, and bright. The recreation was great. They had different bands or groups come in and play for them every Sunday. Entertainment and activities were great. Security and safety was very good. There was always somebody there. I do not think they should improve on anything. Everything was pretty good there.

Barbara61177550 October 28, 2013

Three of us from our family went on the weekly scheduled tour of this large facility in Western Queens. It has both short term and long term care. It had a high staff to patient ratio. Although it was a somewhat older building, it was in good condition and very clean. We observed the staff being respectful of the residents and the residents themselves seemed very comfortable at home in Ozanam. We were impressed by the number and variety of activities available for the residents. It is run by the Carmelite Sisters and their compassion was evident wherever we went. If and when the time comes for our mom to need a full time nursing care facility, Ozanam Hall is at the top of our list.

dparkxx September 27, 2012

Most staff were helpful and genuinely wanted to help the older folks. However, there were some members that clearly did not want to be there and that quite frankly ruined the atmosphere. They did not treat the residents with respect. They disregarded the residents requests. Other than that, it was an awesome place to volunteer and I loved being part of the activities group that organized activities for the residents. We played bingo, had tea parties, watched movies, and it was really fun. It was awesome seeing the smile on the resident's faces when we had the activities.

About Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing

Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing is a nursing home in Bayside, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing