Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

9301 OXFORD PLACE DRIVE, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809

Reviews of Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

tsbergeron March 16, 2012

My experience was not that positive with this facility. Although the grounds were well kept, the inside was cramped. My grandmother was in a room with another woman who was certainly not in her right mind. We provided a snack container for my grandmother and each day we went back it was empty, My husband saw the staff person walking the halls eating the exact snack we had for her. When we checked her container, they were gone. My grandmother had bleeding that was ignored and was often found with dirty clothes and adult pull ups. Due to her not being able to move,the bed was placed on the floor because a worker left the be rail down and she fell out of the bed. She received a busted lip and bruises on various parts of her body. No one took "ownership" of the incident. The pills she was to take were not given to her because she fought them. I can't imagine she was the only one this happened to. Needless to say, my grandmother was not there long.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge is a nursing home in Baton Rouge, LA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: