Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis

8119 MEMPHIS-ARLINGTON ROAD, Bartlett, TN, 38133

Reviews of Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis

new you September 05, 2014

I had the same experience with this nursing home when my loved one was there. He passed away in December 2013 from Alzheimer's. He was also shipped off to a mental health facility because of their lack of compassion and understanding of dementia. I would not recommend this facility to anyone, but it is particularly not good for an Alzheimer's patient. They have too many deficiencies to count; it is just not a good place. The only things it has going for it is that it is a clean and pretty place, and of course, that is important. However, you have to look deeper than that; what good is it if the facility is pretty but dysfunctional?? Please do not put your loved one there; I think you will live to regret it. I know I did.

Granddaughter caring from long distance... October 29, 2013

I do not recommend this facility. It is a nice, clean facility, but the CNA's (Certified Nurse Assistants who do the day to day care for your loved one) are not bright at all. Rather than helping my grandmother eat (who was extremely weak), they stood over her and told (barked at) her to eat. They do not treat the elderly who are in need of full support with compassion. My grandmother developed a UTI while there and was sent to a mental health facility because she was "disruptive." Her dementia had escalated as a result of the UTI. The next facility was horrible, and within 2 months, my grandmother passed away.

Caring1592 August 15, 2013

I'm satisfied with Rainbow Healthcare. This home has a very friendly atmosphere. They have pretty colors on their front door. The room that I have is big and painted blue. The staff members are really nice people. They are also very helpful. During craft time, I'm not very artistic but it turned out to be quite fun. What I don't like about this place is their food. They always serve mashed peas. They are supposed to make good meals.

Virginlocs May 15, 2011

Visited this facility

Sherry (the Social Worker)...is never available doing normal business hrs. Normally Business should be hrs.8-4:30 or 9-5:30. When you are able to reach her and tell her what your family member needs. She doesn't follow-up. The Administrator has been made aware of the issues but doesn't plan to do anything about it. Before admitting your love ones to this facility, make sure there will be a Social Worker on duty.

About Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis

Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis is a nursing home in Bartlett, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Rainbow Health & Rehab of Memphis