Cherry Valley Healthcare

5800 WEST WILSON STREET, Banning, CA, 92220

Reviews of Cherry Valley Healthcare

Daughter9 March 28, 2012

The facility has a warm atmosphere, very clean and odor-less. The Nursing Assistants are very caring and engaged with the residents. They provide entertainment and celebrate the major holidays. The RNs tend to be reactive rather than proactive. Since I was involved in my mothers care for five years, it was less of a concern, as I directed them to call the physician's office as I saw the need. This was my greatest complaint and it was brought up to upper management on several occassions.

Gemini123 September 30, 2011

I am very pleased with this nursing home. My great grandmother resides here and I am satisfied with the nurses and employees that treat her. They are very friendly. My family always feels very comfortable and never have a problem communicating with anyone. The staff takes very good care of my grandmother and has great memory and relationships with the relatives and friends that come to visit the residents. Nurses are ALWAYS keeping us up to date.

About Cherry Valley Healthcare

Cherry Valley Healthcare is a nursing home in Banning, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cherry Valley Healthcare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cherry Valley Healthcare

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cherry Valley Healthcare