Cherry Valley Healthcare

5800 WEST WILSON STREET, Banning, CA, 92220

Reviews of Cherry Valley Healthcare

March 28, 2012

By Joe Boxer

My grandmother lived in this facility for five years. Overall, I felt the facility was very clean. The staff tried to make the facility as friendly and inviting as possible. They always had the lobby and hallways decorated for whatever holiday was coming up. They also had several programs for the residents to participate in, like movie or sing-along nights, although my grandmother really didn't do much of this. The staff was very friendly. Regarding the staff, the nurses aides(LVNs & CNAs) were very caring. They treated my grandmother like she was family, stopping by to check on her and chat with her so she wouldn't feel lonely. The nurses themselves were okay, but they tended to be reactive, rather than proactive. They wouldn't do anything unless prompted, which sometimes had detrimental effects of my grandmother's health. My family really had to keep on eye on my grandmother's healthcare.

March 28, 2012

By Daughter9

The facility has a warm atmosphere, very clean and odor-less. The Nursing Assistants are very caring and engaged with the residents. They provide entertainment and celebrate the major holidays. The RNs tend to be reactive rather than proactive. Since I was involved in my mothers care for five years, it was less of a concern, as I directed them to call the physician's office as I saw the need. This was my greatest complaint and it was brought up to upper management on several occassions.

September 30, 2011

By Gemini123

I am very pleased with this nursing home. My great grandmother resides here and I am satisfied with the nurses and employees that treat her. They are very friendly. My family always feels very comfortable and never have a problem communicating with anyone. The staff takes very good care of my grandmother and has great memory and relationships with the relatives and friends that come to visit the residents. Nurses are ALWAYS keeping us up to date.

Features of Cherry Valley Healthcare

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Cherry Valley Healthcare

Cherry Valley Healthcare is a nursing home in Banning, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cherry Valley Healthcare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cherry Valley Healthcare