Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

6600 RIDGE ROAD, Baltimore, MD, 21237

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

thebaltimorepoet September 11, 2011

My experience with Manor Care, an assisted living facility in Baltimore, Maryland, was terrible. My grandfather had just had his second stroke and we could no longer provide the level of care he required at home. We chose Manor Care because they accepted his medical insurance, without, unfortunately, conducting a thorough review of the facility. I arrived one day during visiting hours to find my grandfather nude from the waist down and covered in his own feces. I told the nurse on duty and she told me that she was busy and that someone would help me in a minute. Twenty minutes later and there was still no sign of a nurse or caregiver. I was furious and spoke to the director in charge. She assured me that this would never happen again. It did happen again, only this time my grandfather waited an entire night before he was cleaned.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

Manorcare Health Services - Rossville is a nursing home in Baltimore, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Rossville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services - Rossville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: