The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

2211 Mount Vernon Ave, Bakersfield, CA, 93306

Reviews of The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

January 17, 2015

By POA55

This place sucks!!!! They only care about the money NOT the patients!!! Family member was in very bad pain they didn't care only made excuses!! Don't take your love one there!!

September 19, 2014

By M.B.H

Our Wife and mother, was a resident of your facility. During her stay, we found your staff to be exceptionally professional and caring.

January 30, 2013

By Alex5

Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield is the only place that would accept my father. He was going to be on hospice and the other places wouldn't take him. This facility has their own End of Life Care Program. He's not on it at this moment. Not that he's doing great, but he's pulled through a little. I live in Utah, so I don't get to see him very often. And the last time I was there, he was in the hospital. It seemed like a really good place as far as cleanliness. He's being provided with pain medication because both of his legs are broken in multiple fractures, so he's bedridden. They have activities, but my dad will not participate because of his condition. Also, he doesn't get as many doctors visit as I think he should, and he keeps waiting for the dentist to come back. He was in a single room since he got out of the hospital because they think it was staph infection.

Features of The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield

The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield is a nursing home in Bakersfield, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield