Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center

1611 HEIGHT STREET, Bakersfield, CA, 93305

Reviews of Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center

Puppylove4 May 29, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My grandma was moved to this facility after being in the hospital for cancer. At first I was impressed with the care she was receiving. However, one day she calls me and explained that she wanted to get out of bed. The person helping her would not get her out of bed because she had gone to the bathroom on the sheets. The person helping her was not able to clean her up becuase that was not their job. That was understandable to me. What I could not understand is how it had been 4 hours and still no one had cleaned her up and she was crying to get out of bed. I proceeded to go down to the facility and check her out. The facility refused to remove her catheter because I was removing her against their recommendation. So I cleaned her up and took her home and got a home nurse to come and take it out. To me this type of care is not acceptable for elderly people.

mlynam March 14, 2011

this place was awful

this place is dirty, the staff does not speak much english, medications necessary for life disappear..in fact, my grandmother was discharged from CG on March 3 yet her meds were refilled by dels pharmacy on the 4th and 5th, we discovered this when tring to refill them and having them denied by the insurance. The drugs were delivered to CG but magically disappeared, never to be found...I am waiting in the lobby on day 8 of the missing meds saga, waiting for a new shipment from dels pharmacy that was supposed to arrive at 6....still waiting at 743 p.m. Tomorrow % will report both the pharmacy and the home for fraud....the patients are 3 to a room, share one toilet per 6 residets and fill up the spaces so no one can get in or around with a walker or wheelchair easily....the food I would not feed my dog, the nursing staff blows off requests or complaints until you mention words like theft or fraud...my grandmother begged us to get her out of here, she was terrified.

About Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center

Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center is a nursing home in Bakersfield, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Corinthian Gardens Health Care Center