Main Street Care Center/Town Center Community Campus

Overview of Ratings

2.3

January 24, 2015

By Rose35

Towne Center Community Campus was neat and clean. It didn't look like a nursing home, and the staff was very nice. I would definitely recommend them. This would be number one in my list. I will tell my kids to send me here if I had to go to a nursing home.

May 08, 2012

By shoremom66

When I could no longer keep my mom safe at home, my sisters and I researched and visited 6 area nursing homes and prayed for a spot at Main Street, which is part of the Sprenger Family Facilities at Towne Center. Mom lived at Main Street for almost exactly two years, and it was the best thing I could have done for her. The nurses, aides, therapists, activities director and dining room and cleaning personnel all treated her like a loved member of the family. Mom was able to thrive there, far better than I had been able to care for her at home. There was constant interaction with staff and other residents. Any issues we migth have had were addressed almost instantly by the D.O.N. and the Administrator. When she was dying, the staff provided our family with food and as much quiet time with Mom as could be. I often promote Main Street to people in the community, and should I ever need rehab, I would absolutely suggest the PT department in this wonderful facility.

March 24, 2012

By anonymouser

Quality of care was horrible. My parent ended up passing away. We were overbilled for prescription drugs though I received a call three hours my parent was removed to go to a hospital due to a serious medical care of which my parent died from that they had given my my parent no prescription drugs since her wonderful doctor never called in for EIGHT DAYS. So, what - we were billed 1,800 for an aspirin? THIS IS A FOR PROFIT CENTER AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THEY DO NOT CARE - THEY WILL CHECK YOU OUT WITHOUT GIVING YOU THE PROPER SKILLS AND THEIR SOCIAL WORKER STAFF IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I WORK IN OHIO AT A NOT FOR PROFIT AND YOU CAN HONESTLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE. THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE A BUCK, SERVE THE WORST FOOD, AND TREAT MANY PATIENTS LIKE THEY ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Main Street Care Center/Town Center Community Campus

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Main Street Care Center/Town Center Community Campus

Main Street Care Center/Town Center Community Campus is a nursing home in Avon Lake, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Main Street Care Center/Town Center Community Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Main Street Care Center/Town Center Community Campus