Regents Park at Adventura

18905 NE 25th Avenue, Aventura, FL, 33180

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Regents Park at Adventura

Anonymous456 July 18, 2011

If I had to sum up what I thought of regent nursing home as a first impression, I would say class. The entry way is designed as a circle shaped valet like pull up. However I have never seen any valet. The first thing I saw was the front desk. The lady was very polite and had me sign in before I was allowed entry. I didn't mind because safety is important. Anyway, I thought the lobby was clean and nice. There is a garden that residents can access which I saw as well. Now, once you get to the rooms everything seems to lay on the cheap side. The beds are old fashioned. They are cranked in order to go up, which can't be good for staff. The beds do not raise very much at that. There are usually to residents to a room. The rooms are not personalized like ones home. There is just a bed, dresser, maybe TV, and curtain. The bathroom wasn't special. Bssic old sink and toilet. I guess I was just a little thrown of from the lavish appearance I wad greeted with. The facility was an overall ok experience. There is a large population of Jewish residents, as is the neighborhood. I enjoyed my visit there because it was a very quiet floor. The staff is knowledgeable about residents and their preferences, which is sometimes all that matters to loved ones, not the quality of furnishings, but the quality of life experienced.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Regents Park at Adventura

Regents Park at Adventura is a nursing home in Aventura, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regents Park at Adventura for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Regents Park at Adventura

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Regents Park at Adventura