Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval

5301 W Duval Rd, Austin, TX, 78727

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval

Caring6759 June 17, 2013

From the hospital, my mom went to Windsor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. I just saw the place when I dropped her off and what I saw in the Internet was not exactly what it looked like so I was kind of disappointed. Nonetheless, the facility was clean and the staff seemed okay. However, I would suggest they improve the staffing because a lot of their staff had thick heavy accent so it was difficult for my mom to understand.

John p January 23, 2013

I love this large nursing and rehab facility. I have a friend who has been there since 2009 and I have seen improvements everyday since. I visit on the weekends and there is always activities going on like bingo, church service, and arts/ crafts. They have some of the most caring staff I have ever seen. My friend really likes living there and has made many friends along the way.

ashersb August 01, 2011

My aunt stayed in this facility for several months. She needed temporary housing when it came time that she could not take care of herself anymore. She loved the place, and insisted on staying when we found somewhere else for her to go. She loved the staff, as did I. The staff was knowledgeable, sincere, loving, caring, and very serious about the things that they needed to provide to my aunt. She enjoyed being there, and if she ever needs to go back, I'm sure she will want to go back to Duval Gardens. She enjoyed having her own space the most, which was the best part of it all. She needed to take medication while she was there, and they were always making sure that they were on time with it, and that they gave her the correct medication, and the correct amount. They were very punctual, and very vocal about what she was taking, when, and why, every single time.

PipVikings May 31, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

Absolutely awful. I regret every minute my Uncle was there.

When he requested pain meds they would take 30+ minutes to get them to him - this continued even after 2 complaints.

There were times when we would go visit and there were problems with his oxygen and the head nurse decided that it was more important to get documents filed than getting a patient his required O2.

THEN when he died (because he hit his head) it took them forever to pronounce him. Seriously? It was that hard to get someone in his room and to care for him.

WORST FACILITY EVER.

It smelled in there and although it looked clean at a glance, closer review would show that it was in fact dirty.

About Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval

Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval is a nursing home in Austin, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Windsor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Duval