Southpark Meadows

9300 S I H 35 Austin, Austin, TX, 78748

Reviews of Southpark Meadows

November 12, 2012

By Extremely Dissapointed

One of my family members was a resident at Southpark Meadows Nursing Center and the care was horrendous. Please do not send anyone that you care about to this facility. The majority of the staff seemed aloof to the needs of the residents and our family member suffered while at the facility and we could not get them to a new facility fast enough.

November 09, 2012

By Familymember1

This is a wonderful facility. My dad loves the staff and they love him. I highly recommend this facility to everyone. They are attentive to his needs and the therapy is great.

July 25, 2012

By Umbelivable

I wouldn't have given one star to this facility. The nursing care at this facility is SHOCKING!! Both of our parents were residents and they were both placed in the hospital by our urging. Unbelievable, don't walk away ..run away!!!!

June 23, 2012

By cflamingochic90

The facility was very clean, although it was difficult to tell who worked in what area - front desk, nurse, janitorial - so I would have to ask several different people the same question. Quite often, the nurse who was assigned to my father would have no idea where he was - if he was in the cafeteria, or outside near the gazebo. According to my father, they were very lax on giving him his proper glaucoma medication. They were, however, mostly attentive while he was a resident there. As soon as my father checked out, they had no time to answer any of his questions regarding his stay. Often times, the nurses would get sidetracked (which is understandable), and my father would have to request the same thing multiple times, before it occurred (if ever).

June 21, 2012

By twixit

This facility does not hire enough people to handle the needs of the residents, nor do they train properly. They have all the right policies regarding such, but they aren't very well organized and have a high turnover. They will put anyone anywhere when someone calls in sick, which is frequent. We've been there over 6 months and have never had a nurse get to know my Dad's needs very well because they either quit, or go work on another hall. Medications are frequently late, and they run out sometimes, leaving patient with no meds until someone realizes it. Meals are always late - sometimes up to 2 hours late, with little or no explanation. They charge a lot, and offer very little in patient care and comfort.

About Southpark Meadows

Southpark Meadows is a nursing home in Austin, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Southpark Meadows for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Southpark Meadows