Brookdale Westlake Hills Nursing Home

1034 Liberty Park Dr., Austin, TX, 78746

Reviews of Brookdale Westlake Hills | Nursing Home

April 05, 2012

By cubbie78

I had to check in my great-grandmother a few years ago. I was on my own in doing this, and a scared 19 year old. These kind of places had always made me feel uncomfortable, because it always seemed like one step closer to death for a loved one. But in this case, the staff was extremely understanding. The director gave me a tour and told me about the care she would be getting. The friendliness of the nurses was top-notch. They listened to all my concerns and they understood the emotional roller coaster I was on. In fact, it seemed like I needed more convincing than my great-grandma, but they held my hand every step of the way. As far as the financial side, they were also a big help. We got the health insurance side squared away VERY quickly, as they took over the paperwork for me. he facility itself radiated friendliness and definitely would recommend the Summit to anyone who was looking for a place in Austin.

October 19, 2011

By budrick2003

I have a friend whom I accompanied to visit his grandmother who lives in this assisted living facility. This place is located in a very upscale part of town. Upon arriving we did have difficulty finding parking as there seems to be limited parking since it is located on a hillside. Upon walking into the facility, I notice the landscape was very carefully manicured and the building itself was very luxurious. When we arrived to visit my friend's grandmother, they there was an activity in the living room where most of the resident were gathered. They were all enjoying a female singer playing some upbeat music on the piano. She was a very good singer and piano player. All the residents seemed very excited for the music. The staff were well engaged with the residents and began dancing and encouraging the residents to dance also with the music. We did visit with my friends grandmother in her room and enjoyed the visit. She has lived here since her husband died a few years ago and she told us she likes it a lot.

Photos of Brookdale Westlake Hills

Features of Brookdale Westlake Hills

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Brookdale Westlake Hills

Brookdale Westlake Hills provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Brookdale Westlake Hills