Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center

2130 Anderson Mill Rd, Austell, GA, 30106

Reviews of Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center

Kabwest February 16, 2015

I was very disappointed in this facility.....the communication between myself and my father's doctor, nurses, therapists was almost non-existent. I had to seek out information if I wanted any updates on my father's care and progress. My father never left his room except to go to therapy on occasion. Both of his NEW hearing aids were lost and his cell phone! No one seemed to care.....I would never put a loved one in this facility!

Ralph8 October 26, 2013

The majority of the staff at Anderson Mill, I think, was pretty good. They were taking care of my mom's needs. The physical therapy part of the staff were really good to her. There might have been just a few staff that was rough on her, but the majority of them were pretty good. Most of the time when we went there, the facility was clean.

kharris9111 September 02, 2013

This facility is horrible. My father stayed at this facility for 2 nights and it was A nightmare for him. When I came to see the facility myself the staff were extremely unprofessional, the rooms were very unsanitary, and dirty and the residents who stayed their appeared very unhappy. I felt so bad for them. When I got to my father's room, I noticed no one had changed his feces stained linens in two days, or his roomates. The food they served the residents looked horrible and was served cold. Who in their right mind would treat an older person that way? The staff neglect the patients there and are very incompetent in their work. The staff members dressed very unprofessional too. Tattoos everywhere, lots of Jewelry on, hair do's looked very wild, and some of the staff barely had any teeth in there mouth. The staff members looked as if they just walked out of a County Jailhouse. It was ridiculous. I ended up transporting my Father out of there that morning and told the staff my father would never be back to this facility again. It needs to be shut down because of all the health code violations. I will be making a major complaint against this facility. Please if you read this review, Do Not send your loved ones to this facility, ever!!

Elba1 January 30, 2013

Anderson Mill Rehabilitation like any other place is okay. But my parents did not like the food very much.

Tone September 13, 2012

My father in-law had a hip replacement at this location. The rooms and whole facility was very clean and modern, and well kept up. The head nurses were very nice and helpful but the regular nurses were not. Any time you press the button to call a nurse a non nurse responds and may or may not tell the nurse your problem. I think if an actual nurse responded the patients would feel more comfortable. Anytime he ask the nurse when she finally came to see him if she was told about the call she said no. The Physical Therapists were all great. They work the patients quite well and were very courteous. One of the most unpleasant things we had to endear is when he was released we were supposed to hear from someone about a nurse coming to our house for evaluations within twenty four hours, when we called about it two days later the orders were never put in for it. All and all it was an average experience they just need to work on the areas I outlined earlier.

terrilynnmerritts June 20, 2012

Other

If you love your family, don't send them here. My mother worked as a nurse's aide here and it about broke her heart and she was finally forced to quit. I personally saw people left unfed, aides and nurses ignoring call buttons, old men left to rot in their own urine and poop for up to 24 hours, and one aide who bragged at how she was amazing when in fact she spent most of her time in the break room. Aides were eating patient meals and patients were allowed to go around with urine in and on their clothes. Old ladies were bathed where others could walk by and see and while cold. My mother wound up with a hernia after being attacked by a violent man who later had to be sent to a mental hospital and the nursing home refused to pay to fix her hernia. I wouldn't send my worst enemy here. They get wind of inspections somehow and try to make things look better when someone is coming. There is someone who calls and lets them know that there is going to be an inspection.

blancherose January 06, 2012

The staff was very friendly and quiet helpful during my visitation. i was able to learn a lot during my visit. The home stay clients are also friendly. Though i was able to enjoy working and visiting, most of the clients were not so friendly and some were mean. some didn't enjoy eating their meals while some enjoyed. some didn't like taking showers, while others did. Working and visiting the older clients really helped me to view and learn things a new way and got to understand the environment of the nursing home facility.While visiting, i was able to see pictures of the clients from when they were younger and they were all very beautiful and handsome young woman and man just like me. And while looking at the pictures, i felt very happy and emotional at the same time because it was the first time i was able to experience such a touching feeling from my work and visiting experience to the nursing home facility.

About Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center

Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Austell, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 115145

Location of Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center