Top nearby Nursing Homes
Reviews of Jennings Terrace - Nursing Home
Mary770273 July 13, 2016
I visited this facility
My husband is in Jennings Terrace. I knew people who were there, so knew it’s good. The people are nice and well taken care of, and the food is wonderful. For him, it’s fine. He’s not interested in anything and doesn't have any hobbies whatsoever; even when he was home, I could not interest him in anything. They have a group exercise that they do, entertainment that comes in, and different things like ice-cream social and different events that they can go to.
About Jennings Terrace - Nursing Home
Jennings Terrace - Nursing Home is a nursing home in Aurora, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations.for more details on housing, services, and rates.
Features of Jennings Terrace - Nursing Home
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Housing extra: Based on level of care: Studio, Two Room Semi-Private Nursing, Private Nursing
- Medicare Provider Number: 14A539
- Beauty/Barber shop
- General store
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: 24 hour security, snack are available throughout the day and evening,
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Activities extra: Arts and crafts, no woodworking, Library visits weekly, cooking based on activity request.
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: Is determined based on the level of care.
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: Minimum age - 50
- Licenses: State Licensed to Provide Skilled, Intermediate and Sheltered Care.
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: Medical supplies may be an additional charge.
- Financial guidance extra: Our financial aid is only to bridge other finacial sources and must be paid back.
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- We offer financial aid
- Affiliations extra: Christian Based
Location of Jennings Terrace - Nursing Home
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities