Cherry Creek Nursing Center

14699 EAST HAMPDEN AVENUE, Aurora, CO, 80014

Reviews of Cherry Creek Nursing Center

Caring70174350 September 20, 2013

My father was in Cherry Creek Nursing Center for about a day and a half. The secured dementia unit itself was not clean. The patients were not wearing clean clothes. They were wandering the hall and I'm well aware that dementia patients wander the hall, but it didn't seem they weren't being engaged or cared for in my opinion. The staff seemed flustered. They also seemed like they were uneducated in how to care for my father. When my dad had his breakdown, they didn't anticipate that somebody with Sundowner's would have transition issues. They should be prepared for that. The doctor that I dealt with at that time was very rude and inappropriate. He was very sarcastic with me on the phone telling me that if he had won the lottery, he would make the perfect nursing home. I had told him that the place where my dad was previously said that my father needed more freedom and more room for him to move around. And he said, "Well, I guess I could see about having a barbed wire fence for them, so they could go wherever they wanted." I could not believe that a doctor was speaking to me that way!

Doris12 August 15, 2013

It was nice and clean. The staff was nice. The rooms were nice, but they were small with a bed and a nightstand.

Hannah1 June 26, 2013

Mom is in Cherry Creek and I am not happy. She didn't get the kind of care that she is supposed to be getting. The biggest complaint that we have is that lately she has a new nurse every day, unlike when we first placed her there she always have the same nurses, the same CNAs. Sometimes, they will elevate her bed and then they won't put her back down and she had a bad back and bad legs. Sometimes they will put her feet up really high and she's almost like a "V". We also asked them a lot of times to keep her tray table close by her so she can reach it. Half the time, there were no beverages or the tray is so far away that she can't reach it.

About Cherry Creek Nursing Center

Cherry Creek Nursing Center is a nursing home in Aurora, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cherry Creek Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cherry Creek Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cherry Creek Nursing Center