Advanced Health Care of Aurora

1800 SOUTH POTOMAC STREET, Aurora, CO, 80012

Reviews of Advanced Health Care of Aurora

June 19, 2012

By hilde45

Advanced Care of Aurora did a fantastic job with my 84 year old mother, who broke her hip and needed a rehab-only place. First of all, the place is light, spacious, pretty--aesthetically uplifting. The grounds are well maintained and there are nice spaces for visitors to sit, inside and outside the facility. There is free wifi. My mother, who is fairly particular about her care, had no complaints about the staff; indeed, she was uniformly very positive about everyone. The care was professional, attitudes were upbeat and constructive, and she never complained about people not responding to her calls for help or information. The facility takes Medicare and is located in an area of Aurora that is fairly easy to get to.

May 31, 2012

By nanawolf

Advanced health Care is the wonderful!! The people, the staff, the care you get is terriffic made me change my mind about therapy and health care facilities. I was patient at AHC for 20 days in January 2012, and I have never gotten the care in a hospital that I did at AHC. And their home care nurses and Therapist are so caring and willing to help anyway they can. I had a great experience at AHC and would recommend it to everyone needing Therapy either in Hospital or as home health care!!!

Features of Advanced Health Care of Aurora

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Advanced Health Care of Aurora

Advanced Health Care of Aurora is a nursing home in Aurora, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Advanced Health Care of Aurora for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Advanced Health Care of Aurora