Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Siena

11600 Education Street, Auburn, CA, 95602

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Siena

geoffrules182 December 06, 2012

Beautiful location and great faculty. I was overwhelmed with this feeling of comfort and calmness upon arrival. I was welcomed by some of the nicest staff I have ever seen and had the pleasure of knowing. They still call and say hi when I see them in town.

Jesuslovesyou December 01, 2011

Located very close to Auburn's only hospital, Siena Care is often the nursing home of choice for those recovering from surgery or other issues that require hospitalization. Local doctors find it convenient to drop by. I would recommend it for short stays, especially if your loved one is in need of rehabilitation services. My father greatly benefited from the competent physical and occupational therapy staff. Some rooms are small and even crowded once visitors arrive, but they are spotless. Activities included live music, special food, crafts and games. There are large, nicely decorated common areas both outdoors and indoors with large screen televisions and computers. The greatest drawback is that call lights ring for up to 20 minutes before they are answered. Family advocates often need to walk to the nursing station to request help. The food was average, but there were alternate menu choices daily. You can bring food in if it meets dietary requirements. If my loved one needed long term placement I would not recommend Siena, but it was adequate for the eight weeks my father needed to stay.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Siena

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Siena

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Siena