Signature Healthcare of Buckhead

Overview of Ratings

2.3

February 12, 2014

By GlendaE

I am not at all satisfied with the care my loved one received at this facility. Staff were not available to assist in getting this handicapped person out of bed & to the bathroom. Nor did they timely respond to calls for assistance. My friend was admitted with multiple conditions that cause diarrhea and was left laying in her soiled bed on multiple occasions, once for 2 hours. Friends were having to buy pads for the bed and bring them to the facility because staff claimed they had run out. Hard to believe. My perception is that they are understaffed and that the nursing and CNAs they have have the bad attitudes that come with that staffing level. Even more troubling, my friend went without the prescribed antibiotic for a hard to get rid of infection for two days, told that it was not in the pharmacy. Plus, while she was there for rehab, she went two days with no OT or PT.

October 25, 2013

By Rosemary W

Mom used to be at Signature HealthCare and the staff was good. Her room was very spacious. She had a sitting area and a wood bed with railings. The food was also good and they had a couple of outings.

September 26, 2013

By mbr1956

My mother was there for rehab after surgery. The looks are deceiving. The Physical Therapy services were great. The nursing staff is horrible and uncaring and may seem to be untrained. There were no meaningful activities for residents and the staff was largely unattentive. Call bells are not answered most times because the staff doesn't want to be bothered. I would never take my mom there again and would not recommend it to anyone for any reason other than out patient physical therapy. Check other sites for similar reviews. Do not bring anyone you care about to this place

February 23, 2012

By villagefan

My introduction to this facility came when my husband needed a facility for rehab after an extended hospital stay. A representative actually walked into his hospital room to introduce the facility to me. I told her I was not interested in her sales pitch. Nevertheless, she continued to tell me about the facility. Because it was only three blocks away, I accompanied her for a tour. From the outside the facility looked like a small office building. Interior decoration was pleasant with subdued colors, but I was struck by the extremely low ceilings.All of the staff were neatly dressed and pleasant. But the common areas did not seem welcoming. Patient rooms were small. Hall were narrow.Dining facilities seemed crowded. I was introduced to the therapists and shown the workout space. The sales rep showed me a small outdoor "garden" that was being developed. She told me about the regular"Wine and Cheese" event to which families were invited. I was assured I was not restricted to short visiting hours. Still, there had been nothing that said I was looking at a place where I wanted my husband to spend however long was required. I saw only mediocrity. I also called the director the next day to tell her I did not appreciate the intrusive salesperson.

November 23, 2011

By weitz4

This is a very warm and caring facility. Great rehab, clean surroundings

November 17, 2011

By wmb59

My first visit to this facility was far less impressive than I expected. Several staff members (at least 4)were standing at the reception desk engaged in what sounded like personal conversation and not one acknowledged my presence. I waited a few moments for their conversation to stop however I ended up interrupting in order to find out where to go to speak to someone about registering my father who had been admitted earlier in that day. It has now been a week and I still am not impressed. Thus far I have found the staff is inattentive, many demonstrating lack professionalism, inadequate communication among staff and patient, and no hot water in the resident room. I am hoping this is an off week at the facility, but I do not think I would recommend at this point.

August 31, 2011

By Carol M.1

While visiting this facility, I would have to say that I did not notice any activities going on with any of the residents here. I did not see any patients on the floor unless they were in wheelchairs by the nursing station. I would say that the facility was nice and clean, and the nursing staff were pleasant when spoken to. In my opinion, I just did not see anything that made this place feel like a place to call a home for a family member.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Signature Healthcare of Buckhead

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Signature Healthcare of Buckhead

Signature Healthcare of Buckhead is a nursing home in Atlanta, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Signature Healthcare of Buckhead for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare of Buckhead