Kingsbrook Lifecare Center

2.1

January 19, 2010

By Stephanie-1

My loved one stayed here

We found the staff to be excellent. They were attentive to the needs of my family member. They made sure pain was controlled. Therapy group was great. Nursing, kitchen, and everyone else did a great job!

April 19, 2009

By lisa-3

I stayed here

I was upstairs not in the alzeimers unit. Not much different. I asked the nurse for my pain meds every day time and time again and always had to wait for sometimes was 2 hours. And when i would go to therapy the nurse would just be sitting there laughing and talking... i would understand if she were busy but she was sitting while i was in pain. I wont go back

April 06, 2009

By J. Smith

My loved one stayed here

Our family has had a horrible experience with Kingsbrook. Maybe on a floor where people are lucid care is better, but on the alzhiemers floor you are lucky to get a diaper changed once a day. We have complained relentlessly, and still no improvement. Keep your chandeliers and grand piano's, and give basic care to your helpless residents.

About Kingsbrook Lifecare Center

Kingsbrook Lifecare Center is a nursing home in Ashland, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kingsbrook Lifecare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Kingsbrook Lifecare Center