The Laurels of Greentree Ridge

70 SWEETEN CREEK ROAD, Asheville, NC, 28803

Reviews of The Laurels of Greentree Ridge

needachange May 22, 2012

My mother was at the laurels for short term rehab and I didn't think very highly of the facility. It is clean and the nurses do there job but not in a timly mannor. My mother would have to wait 30 min after ringing the call bell for someone to help her to the restroom, they would sit her there, leave and not return for 30-45 min! I think they have 1 CNA to 15 patients which is not enough and the nurses have attitude problems. Same with the admin staff, nice one moment and rude the next. I would not say this is the worst facility but I would hope this is not the best. Oh and I find it interesting that the week the state was coming to inspect they had the place fully staffed and kept cleaning the floors and rooms. Something to hide? I would say so.

ToniToni August 31, 2011

While visiting this facility, we noticed that the patients here all seemed to be very active and vital. There were activities going on in three different rooms (or groups) and the dining room was full of other people visiting patients. The food looked pretty good and they were very quick about clearing the dishes from the rooms. The only issue I saw in the facility was that the visitors bathroom was out of hand soap, but when I told the front desk they immediately fixed the issue.

About The Laurels of Greentree Ridge

The Laurels of Greentree Ridge is a nursing home in Asheville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Laurels of Greentree Ridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Laurels of Greentree Ridge

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345303
  • Resident Capacity 98
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of The Laurels of Greentree Ridge