Aston Park Health Care Center

380 BREVARD RD, Asheville, NC, 28806

Reviews of Aston Park Health Care Center

DHembree January 21, 2012

My grandmother was recently a resident in this facility in West Asheville North Carolina. When she first became a resident,she was fairly independent. The staff was great at figuring out her needs,while still allowing her independence. This is important to an elderly person who is still independent. As she became older and weaker, she eventually was bedridden. The nursing home provided above average care. However, in her last days she experienced mouth sores due to being feed foods she was allergic to. It was on her report that she could not have anything with citric acid as they caused sores. They also did not seem to be too quick on changing her diapers. However at the time they were short staffed. The staff did contact family the minute they knew my grandmother was on her way out. They remained with her until she passed. I would recommend this faculty to others in the Asheville area but advise to double check on records and needed individual care.

ToniToni August 31, 2011

This facility is wonderful and I definitely recommend it to anyone. The staff was so friendly and even with such a large number of patients, they always greeted us by our first names every day. It meant a lot that they took the time to remember us personally. The food is actually good here, too! They took great care of our loved one and kept us all informed of any changes in health or plans.

About Aston Park Health Care Center

Aston Park Health Care Center is a nursing home in Asheville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Aston Park Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Aston Park Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Aston Park Health Care Center