Manorcare Health Services-arlington

550 SOUTH CARLIN SPRINGS ROAD, Arlington, VA, 22204

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-arlington

smil June 18, 2015

This place needs to be redone inside! It is dirty, dark and smells!

No one would want have a loved one stay here or have to stay here himself/herself. The one good thing about it is the physical therapists are top notch. I would like to give the therapists five stars and some of the nurses/aids strong marks for being kind. There were others though who didn't seem like they wanted to be there at all!

They have the patients lie in pee pads that are changed periodically but not often enough! They don't get them up every couple of hours (as I've seen in other rehab centers) to go the bathroom if possible. There is no set time for food to be delivered. I was there when lunch finally arrived at 2:30 p.m.

The surroundings are depressing and I can't imagine being there! I would have nightmares as my loved one did. They also did not pick up on the fact my loved one had an infection that caused him to hallucinate! They thought he had dementia and it wasn't until many people told them that this was not the way this person normally behaved, they decided to test for an infection! That was unacceptable!

caring0043 January 30, 2015

My mother was at ManorCare Health Services-Arlington for about a month during rehab the first time. I would not recommend it, and that is why I did not put her back in there. They were not responsive at all when you push the call buttons. I even had an instance where I was trying to help my mom get dressed, she lost her footing, I ended up with her on the floor and pushed the call button, and nobody showed up for about 30 minutes. I don't think that they had enough staff. Their rehab was really great. The physical therapists that were there were also great and really seemed to care about the people. It seemed to me that there was not enough people -- one nurse was covering 20 to 25 patients at one time, and that can be a lot.

Roger1 September 22, 2011

This place is one of the worst that we visited. It's very dirty, with stains on the floors, nasty bathrooms with urine on the toilets and on the floor, no soap in the dispenser, and dirty tables for dining. On top of the conditions, the workers were all very rude and acted like it was a bother if you asked them something. I would never recommend this place.

About Manorcare Health Services-arlington

Manorcare Health Services-arlington is a nursing home in Arlington, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-arlington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-arlington

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 495102

Location of Manorcare Health Services-arlington