Cherrydale Health Care Center

3710 LEE HIGHWAY, Arlington, VA, 22207

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Cherrydale Health Care Center

jvl July 14, 2015

This place does not take care of your loved ones. My mother was left to lay in her waste. Also, she was given the wrong meds. Thankfully she noted it was not right. Then it happened again, right in front of me. The nurse thought my mother was the patient in the other bed. They don't even know bed A from bed B. Then, there were the flies on the food.... Go in. Take a look for yourself first. Do not send a loved one to this place!!!!! My 1 star is only because I had to give a star to rate this place. Negative stars to this place.

caregiving daughter February 21, 2015

My mom was recently here after having a hip replacement. She had therapy every day. The team worked hard to make sure she was comfortable. The nurses took much needed time explaining medication and making sure she was as pain free as possible. The dietician payed keen attention to her weight, as she was retaining fluid after the surgery.

I recommend Cherrydale highly! They helped my mom walk again and get back home.

Caring94132750 September 12, 2014

My friend is at Cherrydale Health Care Center. The place is filthy. There are bugs and roaches. Half the time they don't have him ready for dialysis, so he ends up going 45 to 50 minutes late, which makes me have to pay a transport. I have nothing good to say about them. The only time they start jumping is when I show up. This is a horrible place and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. On one occasion my friend fell out of bed, and his roommate had to get out of his bed and go get help because my friend laid there for 40 minutes. In terms of activities, there is no activity; my friend just lays in bed and watches TV.

Roger1 September 22, 2011

This place is disgusting. It's not that the home itself is extremely dirty, it's the fact that when I was walking through the hallway, I could hear several nurses loudly complaining about a patient who had used the bathroom on herself. They kept saying that they didn't get paid enough to change diapers a million times a day and that they felt like just leaving her in a wet diaper until the night shift showed up and they could take care of it. I was so angry when I left this place I could hardly stand it. Never send a loved one to this place.

About Cherrydale Health Care Center

Cherrydale Health Care Center is a nursing home in Arlington, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cherrydale Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cherrydale Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cherrydale Health Care Center