Town Hall Estates Arlington

824 W MAYFIELD RD, Arlington, TX, 76015

Reviews of Town Hall Estates Arlington

Caring57721 September 29, 2013

We had my stepfather in Town Hall Estates. It was right next to the hospital where he was, so it was conveniently located.. The staff was very good. I liked that the nurses kept me informed of everything about my stepfather at that time. They did have average-sized rooms. They also have indoor activities for their patients. The only thing they could improve on was food. It looked like it had just been thrown together on a plate.

Anonymous7744 July 25, 2013

Town Hall Estates was one of the places that we love. The place is just nearby. It's a skilled nursing facility and everything is excellent. The food is also excellent. I can't say anything bad about it. The staff are helpful, caring, and persistent. The rooms are clean and they have people cleaning them regularly. I like the feeling that everything is provided and no worries about the care that she is getting. They just need a little better communication with the family.

About Town Hall Estates Arlington

Town Hall Estates Arlington is a nursing home in Arlington, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Town Hall Estates Arlington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Town Hall Estates Arlington

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Town Hall Estates Arlington