Heritage Oaks Nursing Home

1112 GIBBINS RD, Arlington, TX, 76011

Reviews of Heritage Oaks | Nursing Home

September 15, 2015

By fallen

I attended rehab here after breaking my hip. I was impeased with every aspect of my care-from receiving meds on time to the kindness of all that cared for me.

August 06, 2014

By joyful89

Heritage Oaks has some bad rap out there from YEARS ago, but from what I have seen it has really taken itself and cleaned up and completely have done a 180! The facility is a tad older but thats okay they are renovating. Also, the nurses all there take the time to say hello to each neighbor(as they call it) and always try and offer them someting to do or eat. I really was impressed with this place!

November 23, 2013

By Family membertx

I recently visited this facility and was quite impressed with the level of care and love shown to the residents. The staff seems to treat the residents like family. The building is not the greatest, but it looks like they are also renovating so that should improve.

August 31, 2012

By TeresaL

I would NEVER let my loved ones nor my enemies for that matter stay in this place. I visited in April 2012 to see about a new home for my dad. During the tour, there were several issues that caught my immediate attention: 1. The place stunk like urine. It hit my sister and I as soon as we walked in. We even overheard staff there say it was worse than "the usual". 2. Residents were lining the walls in their wheel chairs. Not once during the tour did the staff address the residents. No touching, no waving, saying hi...nothing with the exception of my next comment... 3. There was a new resident in the hallway. She said she was lost as this was her 2nd day there and she needed to find the way to the dining room as it was dinner time. Our tour guide told her to wait, that he was busy and would see about helping her later. My sister and I looked at each other stunned and appalled. I had to actually told him to help her. I felt compelled to post this after I saw the channel 4 6pm news today showing an elderly female resident here being pulled up by her hair, pinched, and pushed around in the face with a pillow! And her daughter works there! How do they treat the elderly that don't have visitors to check up on their will being? And the administrator basically tried to cover it up. I feel for the people in here. Please visit nursing homes several times, unannounced, and at various times of the day and night before placing your loved ones.

Features of Heritage Oaks

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Heritage Oaks

Heritage Oaks is a nursing home in Arlington, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage Oaks