Arbrook Plaza

401 W ARBROOK BLVD, Arlington, TX, 76014

Reviews of Arbrook Plaza

Average Rating:

Lisa40 October 26, 2013

I would not recommend Arbrook Plaza. We had a horrid experience with them. Every time my father would push the button they would take 45 minutes or longer for someone to come to attend to him. They are understaffed and they have too much work to do and that's why they can't take care of everybody who needs to be taken care of although the food was okay.

DISSATISFIED1 September 03, 2012

NO INFORMATION OR PLAN OF CARE WAS SHARED WITH ME FOR WEEKS AFTER ADMISSION. THE NURSING STAFF DID NOT SEEM CARING NOR ORGANIZED. THE ROOMS WERE DARK AND DEPRESSING. OVERALL, THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE ALZHEIMERS PATIENTS.

Kay2 November 19, 2011

My father received extremely poor care there for six weeks in March 2001 and again in October 2011.

He had bi-lateral amputations and was left with no clothes, WC across the room, prosthesis' far away from him. If he had had 2 of the 3, he could have helped himself. I would come in after breakfast and find him OFTEN in this situation, unfed and no call light. How would you function if left in that state??? And what could a daughter do about it besides complain? My dad is jovial, a happy singer of fun tunes and a Christian man, but these problems were just to much! He tried to hate the care and love the employees who mistreated him.

I always told him to let me be the big heavy, and he be nice, sweet Mr. Harold, He would get much better care. Now if you don't believe that is true, you do not need to be in the healthcare field! I would never recommend this place to anyone!

About Arbrook Plaza

Arbrook Plaza is a nursing home in Arlington, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Arbrook Plaza for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Arbrook Plaza

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Spanish