Top Nearby Nursing Homes
Reviews of The Moorings Health Center
Overview of Ratings
November 01, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
August 30, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Features of The Moorings Health Center
Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)
- Medicare Provider Number: 146007
- Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
- Resident Capacity: 84
About The Moorings Health Center
- design elements that will make you feel at home in a welcoming, friendly environment
- a country kitchen
- an inviting dining room
- a living room with cozy chairs and a large-screen TV to provide just the setting to help you get better quickly
- sun-filled rooms that overlook our beautiful campus, flowering terraces, gardens and ponds.
Please call to learn more or visit us at www.presbyterianhomes.org/communities/location/ah_moorings/al
The Moorings Health Center Facility features
|Facility features:||Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel, Computer, Private Dining Room, Guest meals, Laundry, Guest room, Patio, Parking, Room service, 24-hour Security at Entrance, Separate Therapy Room|