Lutheran Home For the Aged

800 WEST OAKTON STREET, Arlington Heights, IL, 60004

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lutheran Home For the Aged

rosenero July 30, 2012

They treat my loved one with care and respect. She is well cared for, and she is happy. The facility is very clean, the staff are wonderful. The overall facility is very nice. I wish that there was a place for family's to dine and/or visit with other residents and their family on the unit.

weme March 10, 2012

I had two grandparents live at assisted living one was awful it smelled, the food was awful and she would often complain. This place was absolulty amazing it was very clean and my grandma had her own room.The room was always clean very nice and orginized, she had her own tv and bathroom. The food was great too because she gained weight while she was there unlike my other grandma who lost a lot. There was a lot of chance for her to socoalize with the other residents staying there and she made some new friends.It was a little more expensive but it was so much more worth it. The staff treated her great she would compliment them often. The grounds were also great beutiful to wheel her around and go on walks with. Overall a great place I was very impressed and greatfull that she got to spend her days in a much better place .

ernaburger July 29, 2011

My husband (AD)went to the "cherished Place" it is a day care facility- well run and financially do able. Services are from 7am to 6pm They are very well staffed, with Doctor and nurses on site, if needed they also suppy transportation for a fee Inclusive to their fee are meals (lunch, snacks) activities and outings My husband went once a week for three months, but he was uncoopertive so I stopped taking him. Might try again as disease progresses.

About Lutheran Home For the Aged

Lutheran Home For the Aged is a nursing home in Arlington Heights, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lutheran Home For the Aged for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lutheran Home For the Aged

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 145739

Location of Lutheran Home For the Aged