Nursing Homes in Ardmore, Oklahoma

Nursing Homes in
Ardmore, Oklahoma

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 2 reviews for Ardmore Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Assisted Living or Nursing Home? and What You Should Know About Nursing Home Costs.

5 Nursing Homes in Ardmore, Oklahoma

Sort by:
  • Whispering Oaks

• Woodview Home

Ardmore, OK 73401
    "Placing a family member in a nursing home is traumatic and stressful for everyone. Woodview helped me as well as my mother through the process, This place is not glamorous but what really counts is..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Ardmore, Oklahoma
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Southbrook Healthcare

• Lakeland Manor

• Elmbrook Home, Inc.

Ardmore, OK 73401
    "My grandmother spent her last year in Elmbrook home. I think she enjoyed her time there. We were allowed to visit her whenever we liked. The nurses came in every hour to check on her. Towards the..." More