Andover Subacute And Rehab I Andover, NJ

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Andover Subacute And Rehab I | Andover, NJ

August 21, 2012

By jc1980

Andover subacute resided on fairly well maintained grounds with plenty of open space for resident's to enjoy. The majority of the nursing staff was friendly, but the housekeepers and assistants left little to be desired. They did not speak English and did not seem capable of being able to meet the needs of the residents. Often, residents would be left in the hallways for extended periods of time, or wheeled into the activities room to be forgotten until meals were served. The nursing staff seemed competent and were always attentive to the resident's needs. My grandmother always spoke very highly of them, but she did not like the housekeepers. On more than one occasion, she would come back to her room to find things moved and/or missing. Overall, the facilities were nice, but they should look to hiring more well trained assistants and housekeepers that can at the least, interact better with the residents.

August 14, 2012

By Rose8

My dad stayed here for a month. To be honest, I picked this facility because this is the only one available after his hospital discharge. This place has a nice area around it with a beautiful garden where patients could hang out on a nice weather. I was satisfied with the care the staff provided to my father. When he arrived there, he was not very cognitive and ambulatory but after some time he was more independent already. They monitored him completely. They were very nice group of people, helpful and always caring. However, the lower level for visitation area is also the same exit for patients. It's a bit distracting. It would be nice if there's another area for the exit. I will recommend this place to others who needs this similar service.

Features of Andover Subacute And Rehab I

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Andover Subacute And Rehab I

Andover Subacute And Rehab I is a nursing home in Andover, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Andover Subacute And Rehab I for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Andover Subacute And Rehab I