Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing

80 Andover Street, Andover, MA, 01810

Reviews of Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing

Yodj12 December 08, 2015

Do not go here. My grandfather was a patient, the head nurse argued with me that he is at the end of his life and going to die. I begged her to call an ambulance, she declined. I asked to speak to the doctor, she told me the doctor is not available at 5pm on Friday nights. This is also not true. The doctor did call and finally he was transported to the hospital, extremely dehydrated and he also had an infection, due to poor care. DO NOT LET ANYONE GO!! Not even your dog!

Frankm22 February 26, 2015

This is the worse place to send a loved one. Management of this facility should be terminated immediately. It all starts at the top. Missed meals, missed meds, no one answering call buttons. Wrong meds given with no MD orders. This place should be shut down. DO NOT GO HERE

Happy_Customer January 21, 2015

My Grandfather has been to this facility twice now. Each time, he felt as if he was brought to a grand hotel. Although he was there for rehab stays, the involvement that was offered between the tremendous amount of activities, main dining room services, and of course the rehab really kept him engaged and entertained throughout his stays. They patched my grandfather back together quite nicely and greeted him with smiles during every interaction. I would highly recommend Wingate Andover to any and all people who are looking for rehab/nursing home services.

Disgusted2015 January 16, 2015

Do not be fooled by the appearance of this bright clean modern facility. The staff is terrible, the care is by far the worst I've ever seen. The man in charge of the place doesn't do anything. He's filled with empty promises. The dinner menu you see is SO FAKE! The food is disgusting! To the point that my father would rather starve! I think they would actually let him starve. This place needs to be investigated and shut down!! Please stay away!

About Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing

Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing is a nursing home in Andover, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing