Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Overview of Ratings

2.5

September 11, 2014

My mother had stayed in Broadlawn Manor. By the time we had my mom in there, she was very sick. I would have to say it was good. It was clean. I just didn't have a very good picture of the place because of my limited exposure.

September 24, 2012

By dan000

Very clean and safe place, staff was very helpfull. Exept maybe at night, their was only one staff member at the wing and she spent her time watching tv. Otherwise I feel they helped my mom out a lot. Rehap was helpful but not personal, up to 12 people in the room at one time.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Amityville, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center