Concordia at Rebecca Residence

3746 CEDAR RIDGE ROAD, Allison Park, PA, 15101

Reviews of Concordia at Rebecca Residence

NB724 June 27, 2014

My grandmother was a resident of this facility she has received the best care I could ever imagine. I am especially impressed with a nurse named Rebecca she has gone out of her way on numerous occasions for my grandmother and all of our family members. All of the staff is extremely efficient and professional. My grandmother made extraordinary progress and is now living on her own again. I would highly recommend Rebecca Residence!

Lj7171 April 11, 2014

My mother has been living at the Concordia At Rebecca Residence and I have been very unhappy with the care from the nurses,particularly a nurse named rebecca coincidentally enough. She seems to be in her early 20's and has no awareness of her priorities or duties iand has absolutely no common sense. I hope they examine the quality of their staff and rehire ! Very unsatisfied! This is my mothers last years of her life and I want her to be in the care of competent nurses with experience !

Caring77813250 January 31, 2014

I already have my mom in a facility. She's at Concordia at Rebecca Residence for skilled nursing. She moved there in October. The staff is okay. The rooms are nice. My mom got better there. She got stronger and she's walking now.

KFanning July 23, 2012

My grandmother was very happy at this home. The room was well furnished. She praised the nursing staff anytime we asked her about it. The outside area was very beautiful, including a large pond and fountain with a wheelchair accessible swing and viewing area. There was also a nice gazebo to relax in. The other residents were mostly pretty far gone, and couldn't communicate well. However, the home realized this and put my grandmother with another nice lady who was not. My grandmother also did physical therapy there for her leg. They seemed to go at a pace that was conducive to getting better, and not pushing people too hard. My dad like it so much he said he would have no problem being there when he got old! He is a fan of ponds.

Boomer1 June 28, 2012

We visited this facility for our uncle and aunt. However, it seems superior than the others so we decided to place our loved one her as well. It's a very beautiful here. The staff was really caring and affectionate. I'm very pleased with them. However, they should communicate more with the significant others of their residents when something happens or changes. For instance, they should call if accidents happened or there's a change in medication. Despite of this, I will still recommend them to others.

JudyMills June 09, 2011

Visited this facility

Concordia at Rebecca Residence is located on the countryside of Allison Park, PA. This center is wonderful when it comes to the location. It sets up on a hilltop and is very private. The center is elegant, kept clean, and neat. This facility is a perfect fit for someone who needs a bit more therapy after being in the hospital. They also offer many other services from assisted to skilled living. The staff is trained to take care of the special needs of heart, skin and wounds, orthopedic, diabetic management and other various diseases. They even offer Wi-Fi service in a patient's room. You can see many activities going on daily to keep residents growing and learning. The activities are wonderful to make sure you can keep the memory skills growing. Take a look at Rebecca Residence and see what you think. I give them an excellent rating for the outstanding services they provide.

About Concordia at Rebecca Residence

Concordia at Rebecca Residence is a nursing home in Allison Park, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Concordia at Rebecca Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Concordia at Rebecca Residence

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Concordia at Rebecca Residence