Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

9150 MCMAHON NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87114

Reviews of Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

July 06, 2015

By Idabelle

A friend of mine was recently at this facility. Food is not good, PT services are whenever, nurses don't respond to call bell for many. many minutes, most of the time had to go and look for a nurse. I would not recommend this facility.

December 26, 2014

By Patients beware!!!

This facility is no good!!! The staff is negligent on patient care and well-being. From my point of view the staff is not interested in the patient care. My mother was brought to this facility and another patient walked into her room and sat on her bed. It took half an hour for someone to go into her room and notice that a male patient was in her room! She was sitting in a chair away from the call button. I let the Director of Nursing know and she didn't seem to care. My mother only got 2 baths in one week. She was left to wait for two hours for a pick up back to the rehab center from a doctor's appt. I see all the patients wheeling themselves around the facility and all the nurses sitting at the nurses station. I have never seen so many nurses at a nursing station in any hospital or rehab center!! My mother's doctors even said they got bad reviews from patients who have stayed here!!

September 12, 2014

By Granddaughter52

My grandma was there for 21 days after fracturing her hip. The nursing staff are wonderful! The therapy is AMAZING. My grandma was not able to walk after her fracture, and the therapy staff was able to get her walking hundreds of feet plus climb a flight of stairs by the time she left. I would highly recommend this facility.

August 24, 2014

By not again

Nice facility. No constant dinging of call bells but don't expect anyone to look up to see the flashing light outside your door. No PT schedule, simply when they get to you. Want you there to do their job for them. My mother got more help from the cleaning lady than anyone responsible for her care.

October 05, 2013

By Larry21

My mother was in Skies for 21 days after her hospital stay. My dad had also been there for 3 years prior to mom going there. The staff were all nice. Dad passed away, but they did the best they could. There were some okay times. We had barbecue for lunch there a few times. It wasn't all bad.

December 05, 2011

By daught1

Skies is an excellent nursing home! They took really good care of my mother and treated her with compassion and love in her last months. I would highly recommend this facility to any one who's looking for care for their family member!

July 26, 2011

By nanlee

I would like to warn anyone considering this facility that they are so poor on personal hygiene that it caused my husband to get a serious staph infection and subsequent major surgery. The multifarious care problems caused so much suffering for us since Feb. 2011 and he had to go back in hospital again (July 2011) as a result. This facility should be reviewed and put o/o business, and I am not the only one with this opinion.

Features of Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Albuquerque, NM that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center