Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center

8100 Palmoas Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87109

Reviews of Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center

veronica12 March 23, 2011

Don't Stay Here...

My mom was here for a few days for Rehab, we took her out early because the patient neglect so bad. The Rehab Staff is hard to work with and not at all patient with those needing rehab. The nursing staff spends most time at the desk ignoring call buttons that are flashing constantly. My mom was served bland sandwiches everyday for lunch and a few potatoe chips. Some kind of pudding. No fruit and a few pieces of lettuce which must count as vegetable. They are not given suger or sweet n low for tea or coffee and if they ask it is hours before anyone responds. Same with water, it takes hours for anyone to bring water, never any ice. My mom was wheeled to the main room for lunch and after an hour waiting for assistance wheeled herself back to her room, which she was scolded for doing so. The window in her room did not work properly, we asked for repair but that never happened. We get to take my mom home, I do feel sorry for those stuck there.

Ricky-1 April 22, 2008

My loved one stayed here

When You First Arrive, Everything Is So Nice, But Once Your There A While There Are So Many Treatment Deficiencies. If You Can't Get Out Of Bed You Get Catheterized, Then You Wind Up With A Urinary Tract Infection So Bad You Have To Be Hospitalized. Also My Family Members Cell Phone & Charger Were Stolen. The Wire To The Charger Was Tied To The Bed Railing For Easy Access. My Opinion Is A Worker Took It (but it's just my opinion). Also My Family Member was Neglected So Bad They Wound Up In The Hospital, Because They Were Dehydrated & Had Bed Sores. We Almost Had To Dial 911 Ourselves. Nobody Wanted To Send My Family Member To The Hospital. Please Keep Your Loved Ones Away From Here, You'll Regret It For The Rest Of Your Life.

About Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center

Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Albuquerque, NM that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center