Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

1.9

April 22, 2008

By Ricky-1

My loved one stayed here

When You First Arrive, Everything Is So Nice, But Once Your There A While There Are So Many Treatment Deficiencies. If You Can't Get Out Of Bed You Get Catheterized, Then You Wind Up With A Urinary Tract Infection So Bad You Have To Be Hospitalized. Also My Family Members Cell Phone & Charger Were Stolen. The Wire To The Charger Was Tied To The Bed Railing For Easy Access. My Opinion Is A Worker Took It (but it's just my opinion). Also My Family Member was Neglected So Bad They Wound Up In The Hospital, Because They Were Dehydrated & Had Bed Sores. We Almost Had To Dial 911 Ourselves. Nobody Wanted To Send My Family Member To The Hospital. Please Keep Your Loved Ones Away From Here, You'll Regret It For The Rest Of Your Life.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center

Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Albuquerque, NM that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center