Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

103 HOSPITAL LOOP NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87109

Reviews of Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Caring63749861 February 27, 2014

My mom has been in Albuquerque Heights since August and I think she's happy there. The staff is wonderful. I think they have done a very good job with her. She is in a semi-private room with a bed, a bathroom, a clothes closet, a little dresser and I brought in a phone and a TV for her. However, She has several different roommates and it has been kind of tough for me. They have a few activities, but she hasn't really catch on to it. She didn't like the food. She said it's awful. I think it is a fairly nice place. However, it will be helpful if they have consistency in the staff and the food service

woffdaddy June 29, 2012

the facility is clean, it receives regular maintenance, and it's well laid out for emergencies. the staff seems nice, friendly, but I noticed them be inattentive sometimes. there was also one gentleman who worked there that my grandfather didn't like, he was rough with him and wouldn't listen to him. I understand that he doesn't work there anymore, but it took some time for him to be fired. other then that the staff is good. my grandfather says that the activity's are good, they try to keep them active, which is good, and they're always bringing in entertainment or instructors. last time i was there they were doing yoga in the main area.all in all its a good facility. and i would recommended it.

About Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Albuquerque, NM that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation