Wyant Woods Care Center

200 WYANT RD, Akron, OH, 44313

Reviews of Wyant Woods Care Center

Caring72544450 October 15, 2013

My father stayed at Wyant Woods for 100 days. Their activities were great and phenomenal for the residents and the family. Their place was spic and span, very sterile, very clean. They had a courtyard with a great family lounge. The problem is they were just understaffed and overworked. At nighttime, there was only one RN, one aide per hall and there were like 28 beds in the hall.

Caring7311 April 24, 2013

Wyant Woods Care Center was a very sad facility. Everything was old. The floors were made of linoleum and dirty. The residents were cramped in the memory care unit and they looked really dreary. The workers did not smile and were unpleasant. We would never put my mother-in-law in that place.

CRP1 December 12, 2012

My husband is sometimes agitated or aggressive and they are able to deal with him and duvert him to something instead of just sending him immediately to a psych unit. I appreciate that.

About Wyant Woods Care Center

Wyant Woods Care Center is a nursing home in Akron, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wyant Woods Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wyant Woods Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Wyant Woods Care Center