Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

3202 S WILLIS ST, Abilene, TX, 79605

Reviews of Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

A. N. O. August 24, 2012

I must admit, my first impression was not a very good one. Since it is located next to a popular restaurant we had a little trouble entering the grounds. Once there, though, we had no other issues to speak of.

All the staff members that we met were super friendly and very helpful. They assisted us in finding our friend's quarters. It seemed like whenever we needed some assistance there was always someone close by that would help.

While there, we did partake in the cafeteria. From what I can remember, the food wasn't spectacular but it wasn't horrible either. Of course my favorite part was the dessert, cherry flavored jello.

After dinner, we returned to our friend's place for a nice visit. There we were able to meet some of the nice residents that she had met while staying there. From what everyone was telling us about their stat there, no on had a single complaint.

Overall the entire visit was a very pleasant experience.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Abilene, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center