Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

6050 HOSPITAL DR, Abilene, TX, 79606

Reviews of Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

December 28, 2014

Windcrest looks good, but I personally know two people who lived there, and they have to hire extra people at night. It does good, and it looks good, but you get in there and they’re understaffed.

June 25, 2014

By lneal

The nursing staff is lazy and incompetent. My granddad was there for less than a week. He arrived there on a friday did not even get admitted until later the next day, resulting in none of his meds given. They monitored his blood sugars but would wait 3 hours before even giving him his insulin when his sugars were over 300. We had to ask if they had given him anything and they responded with "I forgot." I don't even know how the nursing staff received their license. I am a nurse and have never heard of anyone receiving the kind of care my granddad received. Horrible place!

Features of Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center is a nursing home in Abilene, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center