Arden Courts of Winter Springs

1057 Willa Springs Dr, Winter Springs, FL, 32708

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Winter Springs

Caring75026250 December 01, 2013

I've visited the memory care apartments at Arden Courts and they were very small, but the facility is very nice. Their staff seemed great.

Resident Caregiver August 27, 2013

I would have loved to put my mom at Arden Courts but they didn't had the diversion program for medicare or medicaid. I liked it because it was clean and the people were very friendly. I toured the whole facility and the rooms were very nice. They showed me the activities that they do and they seemed to have more one-on-one activities. They showed me the courtyard that they could go out to. They have a really good reputation in the area and it's recommendable.

Advocate for Arden Courts /FL March 07, 2013

Truely dedicated to my father. Always a friendly and caring atmosphere. Our second "FAMILY."

From Arden Courts of Winter Springs

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Features of Arden Courts of Winter Springs