Brookdale Williamsville

6076 Main Street, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of Brookdale Williamsville

July 17, 2012

By Deborah1

When I visited the facility, I thought it was nice. I was able to interact with a few staff members and some residents there too and they were all seemed nice. I like the cleanliness of the place- it smelled and looked clean. During our visit my mom participated with one of their activities with the rest of the residents. Their rooms were very home looking like, very comfortable and spacious. One down side though and the reason why we did not decide to go there is that it's very expensive. It's just way more expensive than we could afford.

June 13, 2011

By SnoopyRodn

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and my family was unable to take care of her full-time. We spent quite a bit of time visiting assisted living homes and decided Clare Bridge was a good choice. This place specializes in dementia and Alzheimer's patients and the staff was knowledgeable about the challenges my grandmother would face. We visited her frequently and the staff always seemed courteous. I liked that the people staying at this facility were, for the most part, not allowed to just sit around and become vegetables. They were given daily regimens of mental activities to help them stay stimulated.

Features of Brookdale Williamsville

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Brookdale Williamsville

At Brookdale Williamsville we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Williamsville are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Williamsville