Brookdale East Wichita

9191 East 21st Street North, Wichita, KS, 67206

Reviews of Brookdale East Wichita

4.7

July 31, 2014

My dad was here for 2 months but now he's back home. I think they were referred to me; I visited and I liked it. It was nice. The staff appeared to be good at that time. He had a private room with a common bathroom and living room; it didn’t have a kitchen. The dining room was nice, too. He didn't have any complaints about the food. They have church service there. For someone who can afford it, I'd recommend the place.

September 22, 2013

By MJ2

It was a modern place and they seemed to be updated. It was nice and clean. They seemed to be caring and personal. They catered to the different needs of the people.

Photos of Brookdale East Wichita

Features of Brookdale East Wichita

About Brookdale East Wichita

At Brookdale East Wichita we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale East Wichita are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale East Wichita