Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

July 16, 2012

By Nephew4

Everyone at this Arden Courts is very committed to the residents and thier family members. The people thier really care and it shows in everything from the social activities they plan to the regular hygiene they provide to my family member. In my case my uncle is living thier and he can be very Challanging as he is stubborn and has advanced dementia, so the smallest things like shaving, showering or a manicure can be extremely difficult... The staff uses great care and often creativity in order to be allowed to assist him these in these tasks. Holidays and special events have been very much a family affair at this Arden Courts right down to the food, decorations and even music. I would not hesitate to recomend this place to anyone with a family member in need.

July 07, 2012

By Waterview

Outstanding Facility. My Mother is a Resident. Always well groomed, assistance with her ADL'S is never an issue. Our Family was in the Long Term Care Field for 40 years. Many choices in Assisted Living, Arden Courts definitely meets expectations, and then some.

July 07, 2012

By laurelz

Arden Courts is a top of the line memory care facility. The staff at this facility is very professional and extremely kind. I have visited and toured so many facilities in Palm Beach County and recognize that Arden Courts stands out as an outstanding model of exemplary healthcare for those with memory impairments. I feel so much appreciation for all the staff at Arden Courts. I feel so blessed that my mother has been taken care of so well here.

July 06, 2012

By Jeanne2

Oddly enough, this was the first place I looked at when suddenly put in the position of finding a safe, lock down facility for my Aunt. I continued to interview about 10-12 other places just to be sure I wasn't making a hasty decision. After seeing first hand the lack of compassion, much chaos and unorganization that many of the other large places had, I called on some people "In the business" for their opinions. They were not very familiar with Arden Courts, but had heard nothing bad either. My gut feeling was that Arden Courts was a "home away from home" and every time I went back, unannounced, the staff was wonderful, the residents were always treated with respect and dignity and the place was always spotlessly clean. I noticed that they had a teriffic program for the Alzheimer's residents and that they were free to roam the small 56 bed, 4 cottage style area as well as the lovely landscaped fenced outside area at their leisure. My Aunt was deemed a "runner" at that time, which meant she was at risk of fleeing since the onset of her condition. This place was perfect for her. She would be able to roam around all day in and out of many doors that always lead to the same place and she would never realize that was exactly why it was designed that way. The Lord works in mysterous ways because my Aunt took a fall at home and I was able to transition her into Arden Courts right from the Hospital. She soon began calling it her "Home' and fit right in. Grant it there have been times when things were not perfect but this illness is not perfect and each person is in a different stage of the disease. During this time I had court ordered Psychologists, Medical Doctors and special case workers that came there to interview my Aunt, myself and the staff. They also checked out the facility thoroughly and came to the conclusion that they would now recommend this place to others in need. Being from another County, they did not know about this little jewel. The Staff at Arden Courts must have been sent from Heaven because they are the most caring, loving and patient people I have ever met. My Aunt enjoys the everyday activities that they provide which stimulates her long term memory without causing her stress. The indoor and outing activities are just amazing and the well balanced meals are yummy. (You can even request special menus). I truly feel that I may have found a less expensive place for my Aunt, but I have peace of mind that she is being well cared for in a wonderful environment. It's better than being with family all the time because the skilled staff is there 24-7 and not just for the residents. They have support groups and private sessions for families. They plan family and Holiday events that are spectacular and you can see that everyone feels comfortable and assured that their loved one is really "Loved". Thank you all for taking such good care of my Aunt. I couldn't ask for more that you guys give.

July 03, 2012

By sacnussem

This is a wonderful establishment. I moved my mother there a few months ago after receiving a number of recomendations about the facility. As her dementia progresses they have shown an amazing ability to join her in the "journey". I especially like the quad set-up of limited residents in one of 4 wings. It is the closest thing to home I had seen in a professional residence.

July 03, 2012

By Barbara W.

My husband has been a resident of Arden Courts for over 2 1/2 years & I am so pleased with the level of care he has received as he has progressed with this disease. The staff are well trained & supervised to deal with the many challenges they face with dementia patients. They are patient, gentle & caring & treat each resident with respect & understanding. The residents are carefully monitored as they move through their daily routines & are allowed much freedom in their choices throughout the day. The facility provides open doors for residents to roam at will & enjoy the gardens & walking paths, provides stimulating activities during the day, provides outings for those able to participate, & has opportunities for family members to be involved with special dinners, entertainment & a support group. I can't say enough good things about Arden Courts.

July 01, 2012

By Debbie Schmidt

My family and I moved my Mom into Arden Courts this past January and since then my stress level has dropped. I am so comfortable with the care she is receiving at Arden Courts. I believe her stress level has dropped as well. I believe she is getting exceptional care and the staff seems to genuinely care about the residents. This facility specializes in memory care and the staff's patience and concern makes me so confident that Mom is doing well. We've had incidents where we were out of town and there was an emergency. The staff took care of everything and we made decisions together via phone. In all, Arden Courts has made Mom's life better as well as ours. I would definitely recommend Arden Courts for your loved ones.

Photos of Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

About Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of West Palm Beach