Vista Gardens Memory Care

Overview of Ratings

4.9

March 17, 2016

By dana lynne

My siblings and I feel blessed beyond words to have found such a wonderful, caring place as Vista Gardens for our Dad to complete his life journey. The staff at Vista Gardens provides the most excellent physical care possible for their residents, but more importantly, cares for their residents as if they were their own precious family members! In addition, the Vista Gardens' staff makes the family of every resident feel that they are also a special part of the Vista Gardens’ family! Moving a loved one into a care facility is a very difficult thing to do, but the staff (and I mean ALL the staff, from the nurses, to the caregivers, to the chefs, to the cleaning ladies, to the administrators and more--ALL the staff) at Vista Gardens move mountains to make the transition as seamless and loving as is possible to achieve. Never for a minute did we worry about our Dad's physical care or emotional well-being during his days at Vista Gardens, and we always felt completely comfortable and even embraced when we visited there ourselves! Vista Gardens is a very rare and special place amidst the copious care facility options! I recommend it most highly, and would go so far as to say that you just will find none better than Vista Gardens for your loved one needing memory care!

February 11, 2016

By dljdaughter1

This facility's philosophy of caring for the "whole person" AND the resident's family, is beyond compare. If there is such a facility that feels like home, Vista Gardens is it! Always clean, bright, and cheery, excellent food, great activities, and a beautiful setting all add to its appeal, but it is the warm and loving family-like care of her residents that really sets Vista Gardens apart!

We are Vista Gardens are so thrilled that you took the time to write such a beautiful description of our care and programs! Thank you so much for your kindness! Dr. Jacqueline DuPont and the team

January 20, 2016

By DJSM

My mother has lived at Vista Gardens for over a year now. My family and I are so pleased with the care she receives. The staff are caring, warm and welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. They know the residents well and individualize the services. The grounds are beautiful and well cared for. The interior is always clean, cheerful, spacious and feels like a condo community. The food is very good to excellent and the dining area is relaxing and open. The activities are relevant and well attended. My mother loves the drives and outings. The daily care is well supervised and I feel confident with the nursing staff, especially with Emily overseeing the details. While no place is perfect, I do have to say that most of my concerns have been addressed quickly and well.

Thank You so much for This amazing letter!! I will thank all those who you mentioned :) Best Regards, Jacqueline DuPont and the management team

February 17, 2015

Excellent, beautiful, hotel-like accommodations. Staff is friendly and helpful. Great benefit to being private, not corporate, which allows individuals to have their care tailored to their needs. Maintenance staff is superb and responsive. Great benefit is Catholic and Christian board members, very respectful of life issues.

November 12, 2014

By Marcie W

My husband has early stages of dementia and I recently toured Vista Gardens. I really enjoyed the people I met, staff and families and even the owner. Joe the owner was very kind and shared how he built the facility with such great detail and concern for seniors. I also really liked the director of nursing, she was very caring and listened to my concerns. I will keep Vista Gardens at the top of my list.

December 31, 2013

By TerryGator

This is a very nice facility. Everything is pretty much brand new. There is a lot of room for everyone to move around without feeling like they are confined. Everyone was very nice to me when we visited my Uncle for christmas. Seemed like everyone was very well taken care of.

July 24, 2013

By angel4mom

Vista Gardens was very bright and cheery, the residents have freedom to walk around and the front door is not locked. They lock the gate which is out in the parking lot so the residents don't feel they're locked in. The cleanliness is exceptional. They have an activity room, a wonderful cafeteria area and dining room and the chef is awesome. The staff is very knowledgeable in dealing with people with Alzheimer's and you can just see when you walk in that the residents are very happy and engaged with the caregivers there.

June 30, 2013

By Teamo

The care is the best. They are there 24/7 for both my husband and me. They are like family and will do anything needed.

Photos of Vista Gardens Memory Care

Features of Vista Gardens Memory Care

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Golf
  • Features Extra: Dog Park

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6 1

About Vista Gardens Memory Care

Alzheimer’s Care in San Diego County

"A Garden of Life filled with compassion, love, and serenity.... specializing for those with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and related Dementias"

A secure, gated community located on over four acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in the north San Diego County area. State of the art Memory Care designed by professionals in Alzheimer’s and other Dementias to provide the best of both worlds. Enriching the lives of our residents through compassionate care, companionship, and specifically designed activities combined with our extraordinary outdoor environment and healing gardens.

We are one of the few memory care facilities in the country to offer cameras throughout the community, including individual rooms (activation pending licensure,) for safety, transparency, and peace of mind. Our specialized neighborhoods grouped by cognition, enable residents to socialize with others in similar stages as themselves.

Vista Gardens is committed to a proactive treatment program of managing the various types of memory impairment and dementias, through a non-pharmacological approach, working with a team of specially trained staff and expert medical professionals.

Families are welcomed, and we provide outdoor covered areas for visits or picnics near our intergenerational playground area, a private dining room for delicious meals, and classes to enlighten and educate.

We are here for you....to help your loved one and your family move forward with peace, joy, and dignity. Please visit our new Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care facility in Vista, San Diego County, California.

We create a personalized care plan to meet the needs of each individual resident. We offer both inside and outside activities that are engaging for our residents.

Map of Vista Gardens Memory Care