Sterling Commons

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Sterling Commons

March 07, 2015

By Karen101742950

Sterling Commons was really nice, and they are very accomodating. I used their day care and respite care. I was pleased with them; it’s just not cheap. Security was very good. All the wards are locked so that my mom won't escape.

January 20, 2012

By LBerry

Very beautiful facility. Sterling Commons is in a nice desert area and has lovely decor. I felt comfortable there because the staff was friendly and eager to answer my questions. There seemed to be several activities for the residents. This facility is for people who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease and the staff have really done an amazing job at creating ways to keep the residents entertained and active.The facility was clean and the residents seemed happy and content. I went around and tried to see as many people as I could and they all seemed to have high spirits and were participating in activities.Of course no place is going to be the same as home, but this would be a very nice place to live. When the time comes this facility is at the top of our list because of the caring staff and beautiful desert views.

Photos of Sterling Commons

Features of Sterling Commons

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Licenses: Memory Care

About Sterling Commons

Imagine your loved one thriving at Sterling Commons, where they will be treated like family. Warmth, respect and compassion abound in our beautiful and secured environment. By providing personalized memory care, we enhance the lives of our seniors, and provide peace of mind for their families.

Sterling Commons offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed, secured environment.

Map of Sterling Commons