Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville

431 Nut Tree Road, Vacaville, CA, 95687

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville

February 01, 2014

Courtside Cottages was an excellent facility but it was way more expensive than I could ever afford for my mother. The staff was wonderful. They were very helpful and very nice. My dad really liked it there. The problem was he couldn't go there and stay with my mother, because he wasn't diagnosed with Alzheimer's, so they couldn't take him in. They have different cottages and they all open to this big open courtyard in the middle. The cottages would run from those that were higher functioning to those where they couldn't function any longer. So you move from cottage to cottage as your disease progresses. That was kind of cool. In every cottage, it was just like a big house where they had a kitchen, a TV room and other facilities and their own staff. It was very good. This facility did have planned activities for their residents. They let them get in and help cook, which my mother would have loved at that time. They have a lot to participate in. They would bring people in and they have a van where they take some of the higher functioning people to places. If you have the money, this community is well worth it.

January 24, 2014

By caring71883550

Courtside Cottages in Vacaville are just little cottages and in those cottages are different levels of care, depending on the residents and the amount of care they needed. If they didn't need a whole lot of care, they'd be in one cottage and if they needed more care, they'd be in another. I liked that. It was very nice. The staff was nice. The director gave me the tour and as we went to each cottage, she introduced me to the staff and they were very pleasant. They seem to be okay with the residents. I kind of like the idea, but the only thing I didn't really feel comfortable with is I didn't feel like it was a homey environment. Their prices were a little bit lower to where my mom is now and I would have moved my mom there.

January 13, 2014

By Art7

We needed to move my father to Courtside Cottages because he was wandering around the previous facility that he was in. I have eaten there twice and it's really good. Each cottage has its own bedroom. Some of them have two bedrooms and one room that's just private room and we got the private room. I like the people because they are really friendly. The place is more of a homey atmosphere and that's what my dad likes. They give a monthly calendar with all of the trips that they are going.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville

Features of Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4475/month

About Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville

Offering Specialized Memory Care

Legacies™ Memory Care

The Pacifica Legacies™ program is specially designed to support an individual’s feelings of security and belonging with activities, interests and cognitive abilities. Our specially trained staff is trained to care for seniors living with memory impairment, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.

Memory care is based on scientific evidence that there are ways to help people navigate Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases without losing the quality of life. Our Daily 7 program encompasses the 7 daily activities focused on specific areas to draw on past interests and life skills.

Daily 7

• Music (M)*
  • Life Enrichment Skills (L)*
  • Outdoor Activities (O)*

Featured Amenities

• Cottages face a secure courtyard, featuring a guiding hand rail for support and safety
  • Pet friendly community* (*Special Restrictions Apply)
  • Indoor & Outdoor Common Areas that encourage socializing
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop with experienced caring beautician
  • Complimentary Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry Service
  • Dietary Monitoring with specialized diets available
  • Dining with friends, enjoying healthy ingredients and great tasting cuisine designed by our experienced Culinary team.
  • Complimentary Transportation Service to local Physicians’ Offices or Local Attractions.
  • Devotional Weekly Services for all denominations and more!

Meet Our Caring & Dedicated Team

• On-Site Dedicated Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
  • Medication Care Managers / Medication Technicians
  • Non-smoking community
  • Visiting Occupational Therapist
  • 24-Hour Awake Staff
  • Visiting Podiatrist, Speech Therapist and Physical Therapist
  • Ongoing Specialized Training for our experienced Caregivers and more!

A memory care only community featuring 5 individual cottages each with their own unique homelike environment.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville