Brookdale Utica | Memory Care

45959 North Pointe Boulevard, Utica, MI, 48315

Reviews of Brookdale Utica | Memory Care

Michelle29 August 15, 2013

My father is now at Clare Bridge of Utica and they are taking extremely good care of him. They are fabulous.

MissMom&Dad July 08, 2012

Excellent facility. My parents were residents in 2008-2009. Excellent caring staff. Treated the residents with kindness and compassion. Treated my parents like they were their own family members. Clean environment. Residents were very well cared for. I would highly recomend this facility to all who need care for their loved ones who are experiencing memory loss of any kind. The staff at Clare Bridge truly knows exactly what care is needed for patients with memory loss and the symptoms/complications associated with ALZ and such. Highly recommend.

Caring307257 May 08, 2012

In the last 16 months I have moved my husband four times. I'm delighted to say that I have found the most wonderful facility where people care and love their residents. The food is absolutely wonderful, and they make sure your loved one gets as much as they want. Besides being a nice looking housing space, it's clean and well cared for. My husband has only been at Clare Bridge one week, but he is already looking better. I know this will be his permanant home.

From Brookdale Utica

At Brookdale Utica we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Utica are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Utica